Pod #1 comes with a deck recessed private hot-tub. The interior is uniquely furnished with a "floating" king-size bed, and is thoughtfully lit to set whatever mood you desire in the evenings. You don't have to worry about getting cold or hot as the space has an air-condition/heater to adjust to your temperature needs. The space is beautiful, feels very cozy, intimate, and is thoughtfully laid out. Go up the loft with our ship-ladder where you will find an XL twin size bed. Kitchen is thoughtfully furnished with microwave, mini-fridge, silverwares, plates, and cooking bowls. Try our GoSun solar cooker for your cooking needs and be pleasantly surprise! Just grab and unfold the table in your closet on the deck outside. Place your prepared meal in the Gosun's cooking tube. Face it toward the sun, and monitor your food as it cooks. Voila!
Sorry, we don't provide or allow hot-plates!
You are up on a hill, therefore, it is usually breezy or windy in the evenings and at night. You will enjoy our deck furnitures the most during those hours.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Our grill night holds the 2nd Saturday of every month, except for holiday weekends. This is held at our grill site 2. It starts around 5 pm and ends 7 pm.
Lago Vista is nestled in the gorgeous Texas hill country. You will love its sub Mediterranean-like environment, with surrounding attractions including amazing parks & campsites ( Arrowhead point park, Arkansas Bend park, Balcones Canyon lands National Wildlife Refuge, etc.), hiking trails, golf courses, wineries, marinas/water crafting, etc. You'll have easy access to Round Rock, Cedar Park, Austin ( ~33 miles), etc - all bigger cities with an outstanding array of shopping, entertainment, dinning, etc. Marble Falls is only ~33 miles away, and is a beautiful and scenic drive through several parks and reserves.
100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
No refunds thereafter.
We initiate refunds for security deposits between 24-48 hours after guest's stay. Please, allow 5-10 business days for it to show up in our account, also depending on your bank's processing times
1. Quiet hour starts from 10 pm. Lights at our hammock, grill, and fire pit area goes out then.
2. Loud music is never tolerated at the site.
3. Leave muddy shoes or foot wears on the shoe rack provided right next to the Pod entrance door.
4. You must wash, dry, and stow used dishes, silverwares, and other used kitchen items prior to your departure.
5. You must declare the number of guests staying in the pod. Do not assume this can be bypassed, therefore loose your security deposit. You must contact us early if you will like to have more than one guest, so we can make adequate arrangments.
6. The campsite is only for guests. No visitors are allowed!
7. Though we love kids, our campsite is only for adults from ages 21 and up. If you are an emancipated minor aged 18 to 20 please contact us prior to reserving.
8. We simply do not allow pets, no matter how cute, small or well-trained.
9. You must ensure grill and grill site is tidied and cleaned after use, with lights and propane turned off. Grill must never be left unattended during use!
Adhering to all the above will ensure your security deposit is fully returned to you.
My Standard Rate
Jan 21 2021 - Jan 21 2023
( Minimum 2 Night stay)
|$ 380.00||$ 450.00|